HACK DAY by Olotu Square is a FREE Cyber Security PRACTICAL training for Web Users, Developers, Tech Enthusiast, IT Professionals/Managers and IT support personnels.
Since 2013 there has been 3,809,448 records stolen from breaches every day. 158,727 per hour, 2,645 per minute and 44 every second of every day
In 2016, Uber reported that hackers stole the information of over 57 million riders and drivers.
By the end of the event you should understand:
- Cyber Security & The Dark Web [Practical].
- Popular hacking techniques.
- Simple vulnerability test of a website [Practical].
- Making a living as a hacker and pen tester.
- Staying completely anonymous on the Internet [Practical].
- Creating you own Hacking Lab – Beginner Level [Practical]
There will also be a Hacking-Lab – Practical Sessions
Date: 30th March, 2019
Time: Starting 09:00 hrs
(Can come earlier? Better for you actually – no rush for installations)
Hilltop International Christian Center, 187 Woji Road, GRA, Port Harcourt.
Fee: FREE TO ALL [This event was held on the 30th of March 2019]
You don’t need NASA level tools, all you need is;
- Basic Knowledge of Computing (Typing & Clicking actually)
- A Laptop (with working LAN/Wifi Cards)
And you are set????
Follow the link below to reserve a seat. See Course Outline Below…
Prep Hour (9:00am – 10:00am):
- Open Hall – some short videos
- Share Course Materials
- System Setup & Installations
Session 1 (10:00am – 12:00pm):
- Introduction to Hacking/Cyber Security (5mins)
- A career as a Hacker/Pen Tester/Forensic Expert (5mins)
- Explanation of Terms. (30mins)
- The Hat, Dark Web, Terminal, Proxy, VPN, Tor, Firewall, Keyloggers, RAT, FUD, DoS, DDoS, Phishing, Root Kit, Trojan Horse, VMs,
- Preparing your Personal Hacker Lab (20mins)
- Introduction to KALI Linux (20mins)
- Footprinting Commands & Techniques — Know your target (10mins)
- Staying Anonymous as a Hacker (20mins)
- Peeping into the Dark Web (10mins)
Session 2 (1:00pm – 4:00pm):
- Understanding the 2019 Most Popular Hacking Techniques (45mins)
- Fake WAP
- Bait and Switch
- SQL injection
- Browser Locker
- Macro Malware in Documents
- Cookie theft / Sidejacking / Session Hijacking
- DDoS attacks
- Clickjacking/UI redress
- Man-in-the-middle attack
- Cross-site scripting
- DNS spoofing
- Evil Twin
- Introduction to Google Hacking (15mins)
- Introduction to Web Hacking (10mins)
- Introduction to Mobile Hacking (10mins)
- Introduction to Network Hacking (10mins)
- Practical Hacking Exercises (1hr 30mins)